Thank you for choosing Garage Door Repair & Installations Co. for your garage door and operator needs. We strive to give the BEST service or installation experience as possible. That said here’s what you should expect.
- A courteous and informative technician.
- A thorough inspection of your door and operator.
- Honest opinion & recommendations to keep your door & operator functioning at peak performance.
- A thorough break down & explanation of repair or installation to be done.
- When the job is completed, the technician will go over all repairs made & show you the old parts & the newly installed parts.
- Your garage will be left in a clean state & door will be wiped clean of finger prints or smudges.
- Cob webs will be removed from safety sensors/photo eyes & operator.
- Your complete door will be serviced by lubricating all required parts and you will be shown how to perform the same. This should be done every 6 months to ensure your door & operator last a long time.
If by chance any of these customer service items is skipped or you have any questions, please notify technician before he leaves the site.
If all your questions & repairs or replacement are thoroughly addressed, we would LOVE it if you gave us a review on Google or Yelp. Not only will this help your neighbors find an honest & competent garage door company, your technician will get a bonus (call it a tip).
Sample review items that really help us and your technician out are:
- 1. Did we keep you informed through our process from initial call to completing job.
- 2. Was the technician on time.
- 3. What service did we provide repair/replace, springs, door, operator.
- 4. What city was the job done in.
- 5. Mention the technician by name.
Thank you in advance.
P.S. If review is completed at time of service/installation we would like to give our company bling or a gift card for your time (not the review).
If you are a veteran, let the technician know.
If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to call our office at (559) 403-9015. Speak with our owner, Richard Both. USMC Retired.